Saturday, May 10, 2008

He Rolled!










We are so excited-Maverick rolled from his stomach to his back yesterday! Luckily, Jesse and Grandma Carola were also here to witness it-I'm not sure they would have believed me. He rolled 3 times before he was tuckered out. He's continuing to grow like a weed. This is a big weekend-he's getting baptised tomorrow, and it's my first Mother's Day! My parents will be arriving tonight as well as Greg and Seth.




Jesse is super excited for the Hy-Vee cake we'll be serving after church. I can't wait for everyone to see the decorating on it! We'll also be having Jones soda-yum!!




It's been a busy couple of weeks. I haven't been able to update the blog because our computer had a virus. Two weeks ago Maverick went on his first airplane trip. We went to Michigan for Seth's college graduation. Congrats Seth!! His fiance Kari also graduated from college the same weekend. It was great to see everyone. Maverick was great on the plane; he slept both flights. We've also been trying to get outside in the stroller. Maverick likes riding in the stroller minus the car seat. He likes to look around.


This is the diaper cake I made for my friend Jess' baby shower. I think it was the most creative thing I've ever made. I was pretty proud. And, it was great because Jesse even helped!















We're always excited to find Maverick's name in new places. We're not promoting smoking by any means, but here's his name again!

Here's Maverick's first tip-toe in the grass. We're in Grandma Carola's flower garden. Maverick didn't know what to think of the prickly grass!

Today we're heading to Sioux Falls for our friends Robbi and Brian's wedding. We'll also be hitting Jennifer's law school graduation party! It's a busy weekend! I'll be sure to update sooner so there's not SO much at one time!

No comments: