Sunday, April 26, 2009

Pokey and Pookey

Last weekend, Jesse's dad and Grandma came to visit us from Michigan. I think they were pretty surprised by how much Maverick had changed since Christmas. It is so fun to see Maverick play with his only great-grandma!
Grandma came up with the name Pokey for herself since she uses her cane to get around. So, there's Pokey & Pookey!!
Grandpa Greg and Maverick got the bike buggy out for the first ride of the season. They were out for over an hour and Maverick loved it! I'm excited to get out there with my bike.

Last weekend, before Greg and Grandma got here, we were in Sioux Falls for our annual Ramada water slide trip. We also celebrated my niece Joslynn's confirmation. Here we are at my sister's house. We figured we better get a good dress-up picture since we forgot on Easter...oops.

This is a picture of all of my immediate family. We had a really fun day together! Lisa made a lot of good food which we grazed on all day.

Maverick and his cousins at the pool. Maverick wasn't so into the water. It was a little chilly for him.

Maverick and his carrot. He loves those carrots!








No comments: