Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!

Today, we went to lunch at some people's house from church. We were very excited to eat meat again!! I made the ice-cream Oreo dessert which Jesse and couldn't stay out of. They also had another Easter egg hunt which was a lot of fun! On Wednesday, Maverick and I ventured to the nursing home here in Vermillion for their annual Easter egg hunt. I have never seen such a madhouse!! Man, I couldn't believe it! I could go on a rampage here about parents picking up eggs for their children...but, it's the Easter season and I'll just keep my lips sealed! Maverick tried to lift up the mask of this here Easter bunny. I don't think we'll keep him tricked long about the Easter Bunny or Santa!!
Here's Maverick and his friend Georgia. They also go to daycare together. They are so cute together-they hug when they see each other! It cracks me up.

When he's not eating candy, carrots, or turkey dogs, Maverick can be found eating the stalk of broccoli. He loves that stuff!
Last weekend the Easter Bunny visited early along with Oma Carola, Aunt Ahna and Nick. We had a great time!!
Nick, Ahna, and Carola were gracious enough to help me blow eggs for my MOPS group. Carola was a champion! I had to bring a total of 18 eggs. I would have went nuts if I had to do them on my own.
On Saturday night, Nick, Ahna, Jesse, and I went to the last Sioux City Musketeer's hockey game. We had a blast! Since it was the last game, they were cleaning house. We got 2 shirts, 2 hats, 2 little footballs, and necklaces. It was a success!
When Maverick sleeps...We play Guitar Hero. Anyone up for "Eye of the Tiger?" Carola?? Blue, Red, Green, Green...No, the other Green!!
Oma and Maverick enjoying the nice day.
Ahna, Nick and Maverick. What is that on your head Nick?? Oh, a bubble!!
Maverick and Aunt Ahna had a great time playing outside!!










No comments: