Thursday, April 22, 2010

The New Van Heukelom Residence

It's final; we have a new place to live in Grand Rapids! We are so excited about our new house and upcoming move. We thought we had found the perfect place, but we were disappointed to find out it probably wouldn't be available the entire 3 years we live there. However, God opened a window and I believe we found an even better place. It is listed as a 3 bedroom house, but has an additional bedroom in the basement. It has 2.5 bathrooms, and big kitchen, tons of space for the kids, a fenced in yard, AND this amazing tree house! I was sold when I say this. Our landlord has been great to work with so far. Can't wait to have you all over. We'll finally have room to host a party!! No, we will not be sleeping outdoors at night, but it is probably one of the best highlights of the house.
If you know me, you know I love the kitchen. It's my favorite place in the house. This one is nice and big.
The outside. You can see more pictures at http://www.flickr.com/photos/20789478@N04/page2/

1 comment: