Monday, January 18, 2010

The Boy Knows How to Eat

Today we went to the doctor for a quick check up to make sure Everett had regained the weight he lost in the hospital. Not only did he regain the weight, but he surpassed his birth weight coming in at 8# 8oz!! I guess the constant nursing is paying off! Everett continues to be pretty content. My sister Jennifer came for the weekend to take care of us which was great because Jesse finally got to work his 3 PM-7 AM shift which I rudely interrupted last week to have a baby! He is working that same shift today, but luckily it is the last overnight. My mom arrives tonight to take care of us the rest of the week. We are too spoiled!! Maverick and Everett. Maverick really likes to hold his baby brother especially when there's a camera around.
The new addition. I would have to say leaving the hospital is nothing like they portray in the movies. We just literally walked out after the paperwork was signed. Not even a good-bye. But, that's ok.
All bundled up for the 4-block voyage home.

Grandma and grandpa Brower made a surprise visit to see us in the hospital.
I guess this was our first picture of just the 3 of us.

No comments: