Sunday, January 18, 2009

When Mom's Away, the Boys Are at Play

My New Year's resolution is going to be to try and blog more. Here it goes! On Saturday I headed to Omaha to help my sister move into her new house which is beautiful by the way! When I got there, all the heavy hard work was done, so I lucked out. I did get the fun job of washing all of the dishes that went into the China cabinet! So, Maverick and Jesse spent the whole day at home by themselves. They ran a few errands and played a lot. And, as you will see... So, this picture sums it all up. Maverick is sitting on the door to the dishwasher. Hopefully, our landlords don't see this one ; ) Jesse was unloading the dishwasher, he turned around, and Maverick found his way up! He is becoming quite the climber. I can only imagine what's going to happen in the next few months.
He has found all these new ways to utilize his height chair, especially since he doesn't care to eat much! He is starting to eat solids better. He LOVES yogurt. Climbing again.

He loves getting into his cupboard with the tupperware. I don't think he can climb much higher in there. Today he also started opening all of our drawers in the kitchen. Something totally new for him. We had dish towels and chip clips everywhere. It looked like a hurricane hit.

Checking out the underneath of the table. I know one of these days he's going to whack his head and not be very happy. People said we're going to get it naming him something like Maverick!


This picture cracks me up because it totally doesn't look like Maverick. His smile is so goofy. I think his lips look a clown!





No comments: